40,000 enthusiasts looking for new products and new brands
The show attracts an increasing number of visitors. The revaluation of manual activities, the economic constraints contribute to bring more and more people to practice these textile activities. And seduce today a new and younger visitors and neophyte without forgetting the experts.
Aiguille en fête: 40 000 visitors expected
- worldwide: 75% from France, 20% from Europe and 5% from the rest of the world
- committed: 92% of buyers and an average basket of 127 €
- faithful and passionate: it is the traditional meeting place of more than 900 groups and associations of experts
To get a maximum of visitors at your stand and become the point of attraction of your pavilion, our teams have set up different devices on and off-line:
- Sampling at the entrance of the pavilion, appearance of your brand in our tour guides and in our mag of bargains.
- Banner ads on our website, in our newsletters, post on our Facebook page, Instagram & Twitter to generate feed to your stand.
Develop your databases and communities
Before the show, you can begin to build a community or expand your database with some very simple actions.
- The invitations available to you are highly coveted by the DIY community, do not hesitate to use them to organize a contest on your website or your social networks.
- Remember to collect e-mails from all potential customers and customers who visit your booth.
Take the advantage of strong arts and crafts community
- Every year, at least 30% of new visitors
- A qualified base
- Partnerships with leaders of the specialized press:
- A targeted communication plan for clubs and associations
- A community mobilized all year long on our networks
- National visitors (60% IDF, 40% Province)
The visitors are eager for discoveries: communicate before and during the show, on your products, the news you will present and your low prices, via:
- the online catalog
- the web kit put at your disposal to announce your participation
- our communication supports: visit guide, plans, signage ...