Make your brand known by participating in the leading salon of yarn and needle
83% of the exhibitors take part in our exhibitions to make themselves known*
NOTORIETY INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY BY BECOMING A SPONSOR TO THE SHOW
We provide you with physical communication tools during the show and give you the opportunity to associate your brand with flagship events from our events at the show's key locations. By becoming a sponsor, you are imposing yourself as a key player in your sector and make your brand stand out with 40,000 visitors.
Choose and order the offline communication tools.
BENEFIT FROM A STRONG COMMUNICATION PLAN AMONG EXPERT AND QUALIFIED VISITORS
Succeeding your participation to the show is to set up before and during the event, an off-line and on-line visibility strategy to multiply points of contact, emerge, stand out and make your participation at Aiguille en fête even more profitable.
BEFORE THE SHOW
- Announce your participation and take advantage of our media plan to increase your visibility (website, newsletter, social networks, press announcements ...)
- Engage your communities and develop your database, through contests to win invitations to the show
DURING THE SHOW
- Highlight your animation on to your stand via our communication supports (visit guide, signposts, pavilion plans, visual plans, guides, signage ...)
- Create the buzz via targeted actions (sampling, contest games, demonstration, animation ...
AFTER THE SHOW
Keep in touch with visitors by communicating on our communication media (website, newsletter, social networks ...)
Aiguille en fête offers you a selection of high impact visibility tools adapted to your project and to your budget.
DISCOVER THE COMMUNICATION TOOLS WE PUT AT YOUR SERVICE
- Highlight your company name in the exhibitor list of the guide
- Highlight your company with your logo pointing to your stand on the floor plan
- Insert your advertising space (format: 140 x 97,5 mm)
Invite more customers thanks to extra invitations at preferential prices
Sampling during the show
Distribute samples to visitors at the show entrance :
3 formulas to choose from:
- week (per day)
- weekend (2 days)
- throughout the whole 4 days of the show
Banner ads on the website
Post your banner on the pages of the show website
Join Créations & savoir-faire when sending our e-newsletters to visitors.
In addition to the free resume of your company and products in the catalog, stand out by putting the name of your company in bold and inserting your logo in the list of results.
*Source : Créations & savoir-faire exhibitors survey (2018)