Aiguille en fête : the trade show for everyone passionate about threads and needles
The must-see event for the thread and haberdashery market from 8 to 11 February 2018 at Expo Porte de Versailles.
Aiguille en Fête is the reference trade show for the worlds of sewing, knitting, embroidery, custo, patchwork, haberdashery, lace, weaving, crochet, tapestry ... and the make yourself. 100% thread and needle.
Aiguille en Fête is unique in its kind, both big market of the thread but alsoa real window open on the art and the textile culture :
- 240 exhibitors present their products and innovations to the 40,000 passionate visitors during 4 days and 1 night
- An alley of 20 "Discovery" stands showcases young designers
- 20 "Organizations" stands for the promotion of the know-how
- A space of 600 m² dedicated to the exhibitions of artists and museums on the theme White, tradition, passion
- 1,000 hours of workshops given by renowned international professors to encourage know-how transfer, discover new trends and techniques
- Aiguille en Fête also offers free entertainment for visitors: Bar à couture®, Crochet Bar, Patchwork Bar, Custo Bar, Authors Bar, Knit Bar, Thread Bar, Speed Knitting® (Knitting Championship)
AEF PRO PARIS, the trade show for haberdashery and DIY, is held at the same time as Aiguille en Fête for the general public, strengthening its position as the leading trade show on the European market.